Jump to content
DarkLegions
Welcome to DarkLegions
Join the ultimate Counter-Strike 1.6 gaming experience! DarkLegions is where skilled players unite to dominate our servers. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or rising rookie, our community offers the perfect servers to showcase your skills and forge legendary moments.

Popular Servers:

KNIFE.DARKLEGIONS.RO Click for more info! connect
ZE.DARKLEGIONS.RO Click for more info! connect
CS.DARKLEGIONS.RO Click for more info! connect

FLASH

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FLASH

  1. Server Nickname: FLASH Age: 24 de ani Contact (Discord, Steam, etc.): Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198873214850/ Hours played on the server (GameTracker link): https://www.gametracker.com/player/FLASH/188.212.100.247:27015/ Do you have experience in knife mode: Da, am experiență. Reason for wanting admin: Doresc să ajut serverul și comunitatea. Îmi place foarte mult acest server și vreau să contribui la menținerea unui mediu plăcut și corect pentru toți jucătorii. Admin Type (day, night, school, etc): În principal noaptea, dar uneori și ziua. Promotion Methods: Îmi voi invita prietenii sa jucam mai funny. Have you read the rules?: Ignis Ferrum
  2. Hello Founder, My name is FLASH, and I would like to apply for the Helper/Admin position. I am active, respectful, and always willing to help players. I understand the importance of following the rules and treating everyone fairly. If accepted, I will do my best to support the community and assist the staff team whenever needed. Thank you for your time and consideration. Regards, FLASH
×
×
  • Create New...